This starts with the day Mathew was admitted to the Zephyrhills, Florida Hospital. This was the day someone finally believed me and heard me when I said, "there's something wrong with my son." But being listened to this day didn't come easy. Mathew had been living in Tampa for a year after graduating from college. The week up to Feb 13th he and I had spent moving him back home. I felt that if he were closer to home, I could take better care of him and get him to a doctor that would take us seriously. We had been in and out of doctor's offices for months, trying to get someone to realize that there was something wrong. Friday morning, I took Mathew to see my doctor, a doctor Mathew has seen in the past, while in school. At this point, Mathew thought that his symptoms of; -nausea -vomiting - red urine was a withdrawal from the Horizant that the neurologist had prescribed and Mathew had stopped taking because it wasn't working and he could no longer a...
Comments
Post a Comment